Rodaballo con mariscos (Turbot with seafood)
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, skinned and finely diced
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of hot paprika
- 1Kg of turbot, skinned and boned
- 8 pilgrim scallops
- 12 bay scallops
- 20 peeled shrimps
- 125ml white albarino wine
Sweat the onions, garlic and tomato in the olive oil for 10 minutes. Season with salt and paprika.
Lay the turbot in an earthenware baking dish.
Place the scallops and the shrimps on top, spoon on the onion mix and pour over the wine.
Bake for about 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180C.